The zombies are infecting a city near you. Help us preserve humanity and fight the hordes off undead by volunteering at The Zombie Run! Volunteers are needed for the Zombie Task Force (ZTF) to help with various tasks, such as checking in humans and zombies, passing out swag, assisting on the course, and much more. All volunteers will receive the following -
1 – An awesome ZTF t-shirt
2 – Groups of 10 or more are eligible for local fundraising
(email us at email@example.com for information)
3 – Community service hours
4 – The chance to experience the apocalypse up close and personal
Volunteer shifts last 4 hours. We can use as many helping hands as possible, so feel free to invite your friends and family members to volunteer alongside you and join in on the zombie fun!
The Zombie Run is proud to have Kennedy Krieger Institute as our National Charity Partner. Kennedy Krieger Institute’s sole focus is on the problems and injuries affecting a child’s developing brain. For decades, dedicated researchers, physicians, therapists and educators have been helping children battling brain injuries and disorders across the nation on their road to recovery.
Through your support, Kennedy Krieger is able to provide groundbreaking research and critically needed care for children like Rohan, Gemma and Graeme, Matthew, and thousands of others battling brain injuries and disorders nationwide.
Join the battle against brain injuries and disorders today by:
YOUR SUPPORT IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING A CHILD’S POTENTIAL.
The Zombie Run Event Guide
The infection is spreading into your area this Saturday! As the zombie apocalypse quickly approaches, we have some last minute info that you will want to know!
This isn’t some random information about the run, it’s some serious stuff. Use this as your survival guide to all things The Zombie Run!
Date and Time:
August 22, 2015
Waves begin at 9:00 PM -make sure you arrive an hour prior
White River Paintball
5211 South New Columbus Road
Anderson, IN 46013
Parking is $10
Packet Pick Up:
Packet pick up will be at the venue on race day. When you arrive an hour prior you will receive your race kit.
All runners and zombies will need to have a waiver signed and printed to participate. You can find it HERE.
What to bring:
- Government issued ID
- Cash for concessions and parking
- Waiver signed and printed. You can find it HERE.
- Your ticket. You can can print it before hand and find it HERE, or download it on your smartphone via the Eventbrite app for iPhone and Android.
- Spectators are welcome!
What NOT to bring:
- NO direct and intentional physical contact with any runners. Those in violation will be disqualified and escorted off the property with no refund.
- DO NOT chase runners into obstacles.
- OBEY all instructions given to you by announcers, course officials and staff
- NO direct and intentional physical contact with any zombies. Those in violation will be disqualified and escorted off the property with no refund.
- OBEY all instructions given to you by announcers, course officials, and staff.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO BROUGHT THE ZOMBIE RUN TO INDIANA. WE CAN’T WAIT FOR THE APOCALYPSE TO INFECT YOUR CITY!
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
—THE ZOMBIE RUN TEAM
August 22, 2015White River Paintball
5211 S New Columbus Rd
Anderson IN 46013
The Zombie Run starts at 9:00PM
*See your Zombie Survival Guide for more detailed information about check-in and wave times.
What to Bring»
- your ID
- running shoes
- dancing shoes
- your A-Game
- a headlamp
- You should also bring some cash if you would like to donate to our charity on site, check a large item, or buy food, beer, merchandise, or a zombie makeover.